Meet your new Resort Manager, New Maintenance Manager, Aqua Weed Harvesting and Pool Status

Hello Members of PLCA,
To help with not sending out multiple emails, in this email there is the following information:
  • New Resort Manager -  Katheryne Jackson
  • New Maintenance Manager – Jamie Sweet
  • Aqua Weed Harvesting - Saturday, August 22, 2026 8:00 am
  • Pool status
 
I am Katheryne Jackson your new Resort Manager.  I know that it has been a little time since you have heard the news about me being the new Resort Manager, however, there was issue with me getting access to the contacts.  This issue has now been resolved, although I will need some time to update the contact information so I can assure all members are receiving my communications. I am happy to be working at Pigeon Lake Campers Association and in the short time I have been here I have met many great people.  Please have patience during this transitional phase, I realize change is not easy however, I am working on making changes for the good, everything in time!
 
 
 
Jamie Sweet has agreed to start as the new Maintenance Manager he will start tomorrow. I am looking forward to working with Jamie.
 
Aqua Weed Harvesting is scheduled for Saturday, August 22, 2026 8:00 am or if not possible because of bad conditions it will be Sunday August 23, 2026 8:00 am.  Cleanlake has advised that if possible, you can move your boat but it is not necessary. We do have all necessary permits.
 
We are working diligently on getting the pool re-opened (it is currently being filled) once we receive approval from the health unit we will re-open the pool.
 
Best,
Katheryne
Resort Manager

Popular posts from this blog

Pool and Kids room

Attention Members: Park Management Changes